Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Like Relgion!

Daylight savings time that is.

We follow this practice blindly without knowing why. Or rather, because of many reasons, none of which are true! It drives me up the wall. If we want an extra hour of sunlight at the end of the day, move it to the end of the day and leave it there. Time has no meaning to begin with. It's a man-made construct, so who cares (besides your boss)!?

I watched Religulous the other night. Great questions, but he should have been nicer. Lots of the same information from "The God Who Wasn't There" but good to hear again. Then, when the time changed EARLY this year, I couldn't help make the comparison!

I was just reading hilarywho's blog and she mentioned a list of possible blogs. I too have one of those. Daylight savings time is one of the subjects. I knew this would be something hard for me to keep up with, so for now, this is all I've got time to say about this ridiculous practice!

1 comment: