Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How is this Possible?


I still cannot grasp it, but it's true. It's March 2, 2010. That means I've walked the Earth for 50 years.

While making a journal entry this morning, I was struck by the idea of making a list of 50 things to do when I'm 50. Chances are I will revise it throughout the year. It's really not all that interesting, and somethings are kind of far-fetched, but this is what I came up with on the spur of the moment. I just wrote them down in the order they came to mind.

50 Things I’d Like to do in My 50th Year

I've removed the list to post and update on my refrigerator. This was prompted by the fact that #1 is NEVER going to happen. I will move on, but I will never "get over Bacon Man." And, I need to replace "clean out the basement" with "see Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me" and find a good replacement for some of the other mundane stuff.

As Hilarywho said, if I do half of it, it will be an accomplishment. And I think Canada is a good place to start!

3 comments:

  1. Great list! If you only do half those things it will be a great year. I particulairly like Dance More, Laugh More, and Make More Art. And if you get your passport, then come over here and we'll go to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any NPR shows on your list are also on my list (30 things I haven't done yet). I'm happy to lend a hand.

    ReplyDelete